Welcome to NextGen Homeschool’s Top Homeschooling Posts of 2013 Series! This week we’ll be sharing the top homeschooling topics — and most viewed posts — of last year based on the number of reader views and pins at NextGen Homeschool. Pin this page so you can refer back to each topic as needed: It’s a great resource as you tackle the New Year!
Schedules, planning and time management were easily the most searched topics that brought readers to NextGen Homeschool last year. How to schedule, how to lesson plan, how to balance work while homeschooling — as well as what planners and systems to use — were hot topics driving traffic at NextGen Homeschool on a daily basis!
Here are the most-viewed posts of 2013 on the topic of schedules, planning (including planners) and time management:
- What’s Working: A Daily Routine vs. Schedule
- Review: Free Online Homeschool Planner & Mardel Simple Plan
- Tuesday’s Tip: The Perfect Homeschool Planner?
- Review: Well Planned Day Homeschool Planner
- How We Manage Working While Homeschooling
- Schedules, Routines & Time Management
- Lessons From The Meeting My Schedule Forgot
Our Top Three “Ask a NextGen Homeschooler” posts of 2013 focused on this topic as well:
- How Do You Schedule Your Day?
- How Do You Handle Household Chores While Homeschooling?
- Can You Work While Homeschooling?
How are your routines or schedules working? Have you found the perfect homeschool planner? Have you found any time management tips to be particularly helpful while homeschooling? Share them below!