Welcome to NextGen Homeschool’s Top Homeschooling Posts of 2013 Series! This week we’ll be sharing the top homeschooling topics — and most viewed posts — of last year based on the number of reader views and pins at NextGen Homeschool. Pin this page so you can refer back to each topic as needed: It’s a great resource as you tackle the New Year!
Many readers came to NextGen Homeschool last year seeking homeschool encouragement: We’re right there with you! As we work through our own homeschooling challenges — both practical and personal — our desire is to share this journey with you as we uncover solutions and support along the way.
Here are the top homeschooling posts of 2013 providing homeschool encouragement:
- An Open Letter to the Doubting Mama
- Homeschooling High School: You Can Do It!
- Five Places to Find Homeschool Encouragement
- Do I Need a Homeschool Mission Statement?
- When in Doubt, Seek Support
- Five Reasons I’m Thankful for Homeschooling
- Why I Didn’t Homeschool From the Start
- How to Homeschool When Spouse Travels
- Survival Skills for Solo Parent Days
- All Good Parents “Homeschool”
- A Deuteronomy 6:7 Mission: Time for Change
- Harried Homeschool Mom? When to Get Help
Our Top “Ask a NextGen Homeschooler” homeschool encouragement posts of 2013 are:
We also want to invite you to download a FREE COPY of the e-book “31 Days of Encouragement for the Homeschool Mom,” which we contributed to last year. Click here for details on how to get your free copy!
Have you found yourself in need of more support in your homeschooling journey? Where do you look for homeschool encouragement? What have been some of your most encouraging encounters? Share your sources of encouragement in the comments section below.