Welcome to the March 28th edition of The Homeschool Mother’s Journal at NextGen Homeschool! Join us by linking up your blog posts below and reading what other homeschooling mamas just like you are sharing this week.
What is The Homeschool Mother’s Journal? HMJ is a weekly (Saturday) blog link-up providing a place for homeschool mothers to share our hearts as we journey together. NextGen Homeschool is joining the following blogs to co-host the Homeschool Mother’s Journal Link-up: So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler?, Contented at Home, The Heart of Michelle, Abundant Life and Vibrant Homeschooling.
We are so thankful for each one of you stopping by! If you haven’t already, we’d love for you to like us on our Facebook page as we grow our community over there. We’d love to connect with you there as we will soon begin to share many of the wonderful posts linked up each week.
THIS WEEK @ NEXTGEN HOMESCHOOL: SPRINGTIME HOMESCHOOL CHALLENGES
- Finding Relief from Homeschool Burnout: How do you cope with homeschool burnout? What changes (if any) do you make about this time of year to breathe life back into your days? NextGen Homeschool author Rosanna Ward shares how she finds relief from homeschool burnout: Complete post here.
- Must We Finish Our Curriculum? Do you feel compelled to check off every to-do in your curriculum’s lesson plan? Are you worried about being able to finish curriculum before the planned end to your homeschool year? What if you feel like you want to make changes before your curriculum package is completed? It’s a familiar spring dilemma: Must we finish our curriculum for the sake of finishing? Here’s my response.
This week we want to highlight the following posts from last week’s link-up:
- Meeting God in the Silence from Kids in the Word
- I Will Give You Rest from Shield of Faith Homeschool
- 3 Ways Motherhood is Reshaping my Faith from Learning to Let Him Lead
We encourage you to take the time to check out these inspiring posts! Now on to this week’s link-up…