Welcome to the May 9th edition of The Homeschool Mother’s Journal at NextGen Homeschool! Happy Mother’s Day, homeschooling mamas! Join us by linking up your blog posts below and reading what other homeschooling mamas just like you are sharing this week.
What is The Homeschool Mother’s Journal? HMJ is a weekly (Saturday) blog link-up providing a place for homeschool mothers to share our hearts as we journey together. NextGen Homeschool is joining host Alicia of Vibrant Homeschooling to provide the Homeschool Mother’s Journal Link-up each Saturday.
We are so thankful for each one of you stopping by! If you haven’t already, we’d love for you to like us on our Facebook page as we grow our community over there. We’d love to connect with you there as we will soon begin to share many of the wonderful posts linked up each week.
COMING SOON: We will be hosting a fabulous giveaway for Moms that link up to The Homeschool Mother’s Journal. Stay tuned and make sure to link up each week so you don’t miss out!
NEXTGEN HOMESCHOOL: NEW THIS WEEK
- Give Your Homeschool New Life: Take it Outside! Experiencing some homeschool burnout? NextGen Homeschool author Elizabeth Thomas shares her favorite way to give her homeschool new life at this time of year: Take it outdoors! Here are some ideas for how to pack up your schoolwork and go outside for a change of scenery, renewed energy and new learning experiences. Complete post here.
- Travel is the Ultimate Educational Adventure! NextGen Homeschool is sharing at the Word Traveling “Travel is…” Series this week about how Travel is the Ultimate Educational Adventure! We’d love to hear about your favorite educational adventures in the comments of this post, and don’t forget to enter the Florida Family Getaway Giveaway, a family trip package valued at $1250! Complete post here.
Thank you to everyone who shared last week on Homeschool Mother’s Journal! Here are three posts from you that we’re featuring:
- Encouraging Your Little Writer by Betsy of BJ’s Homeschool
- What If I Acted Like My Toddler by Erin of Nourishing My Scholar
- Things I Want My Daughter to Know Before Becoming a Wife by Kaylene of KayleneYoder.com
Be sure to check out our Homeschool Mother’s Journal co-hostess: Alicia at Vibrant Homeschooling!
Now on to this week’s link-up!
<!– end InLinkz script —>