Use Genealogy Study to Bring History to Life for Your Students. Making History Personal is a 70-plus page guide for parents & teachers with step-by-step instructions on how to conduct simple & practical genealogy research for use in History study for all ages, including timeline project guidelines, field trip & semester project ideas, and unit study planning guides. Your purchase also includes a FREE PDF version of this book!
Study Guide includes:
- Simple Genealogy Research Step-by-Step
- Create a Timeline with Family Genealogy & History in Context
- Field Trips & Semester Projects
- Genealogy as a Unit Study: Tips & Guidelines
- Final Projects for History & Genealogy Study
- Templates, Sample Questionnaire, Web Resources List, Vocabulary, and more!
NextGen Homeschool Author Rosanna Ward is a homeschool graduate and a graduate of Oral Roberts University who has been homeschooling since 2005. Rosanna loves to study History and Genealogy: Her genealogy blog is called “Rosanna’s Genealogical Thoughts.” She has been researching her family’s genealogy since she was a teenager. A homeschooling mother of four, she lives with her family in Sapulpa, Oklahoma.