Welcome to NextGen Homeschool’s Top Homeschooling Posts of 2013 Series! This week we’ll be sharing the top homeschooling topics — and most viewed posts — of last year based on the number of reader views and pins at NextGen Homeschool. Pin this page so you can refer back to each topic as needed: It’s a great resource as you tackle the New Year!
Many readers came to NextGen Homeschool last year looking for encouragement and support with faith & family issues. As homeschoolers, our family life and faith foundation are very integral to our homeschooling experience.
Here are the top homeschooling posts of 2013 on faith & family topics:
- Why Our Girls Said No to Halloween This Year
- A New Approach to Family Bible Study
- Why God Wants us to be Morning People
- Moms Grappling With Grief
- Apologetics: Becoming Defenders of the Faith
- Making Time for Daily Bible Reading
- Teach Them Diligently Take-Away: Battle’s On
- Seven Key Take-Aways at Teach Them Diligently
- 30 Days of Thanks: A Letter to my Mom
- Seeking God’s Direction: Where do I Start?
Thank you for joining us as we took a look back at the Top Homeschooling Posts of 2013 here at NextGen Homeschool! Here are the previous posts in this series:
- Top Homeschooling Posts of 2013: Homeschool Encouragement
- Top Homeschooling Posts of 2013: Hands-on Homeschooling
- Top Homeschooling Posts of 2013: Curriculum
- Top Homeschooling Posts of 2013: Schedules, Planning, Time Management
How does your faith influence your homeschooling experience? What else are you learning about managing your family life as a homeschooler? What are your greatest successes and struggles in balancing your homeschooling and family life? Share your experiences in the comments below.